LeSS adoption at SAP IT
In this session we will explore the path the SAP IT Web & Digital Services department has changed their way of working and in particular how the SAP Store (www.sapstore.com) has transition from waterfall development to an agile approach strongly influenced by LeSS.
Will focusing on optimizing the flow for delivering the customer value eventually lead to organizational changes that support this flow? Or is it crucial to setup the structure in place from the beging in order to be successful? These and other questions we are going to explore during our session, reflecting back on our transition experience. Other topics we will touch upon:
- How to start the transition?
- How to accelerate team effectiveness?
- Can LeSS work with dispersed teams?
- Why is technical excellence is so important and what helped us most?
- How to build and get value from communities?
- Which communities have proven to be the most important for us?